Valentine Day  Status Celebration 


Valentine's Day Status is celebrated on 14th  February every year across the world. Largely a Western tradition, Valentine's day  Status is now celebrated in a major way in the eastern part of the world as well in countries like  Valentine's Day Status
Valentine day Quotes in English, Love Quotes, valentine day 2020, valentine day date, lovers day Quotes English,
👉Happy Birthday Status-Click here

👉Happy Wedding Status- Click here

👉Love Status-Click here

👉Funny Jokes Status-Click here

👉Funny Friendship-Click here







valentine day date


#1. I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go. " Happy Valentines Day My Love


#2. Love so silently that your marriage will make a noise… 😘 😘


#3. How much love is there for you in this heart, if you have said it …… you don't, this world will be my crazy.


#4. "To get into the heart from the eyes, not a big deal, if you get into the soul, then there should be something." Happy Valentine's Day!


#5. "I like your name with my name as if a beautiful morning is associated with a beautiful evening." Happy Valentine's Day!






 lovers day status hindi


#6. "The scent is coming from where the fresh rose may have left the window open." Happy Valentine's Day!



#7. "You are not answering that does not mean Attitude." In you, you are afraid that you will not fall in love with me. " Happy Valentine's Day!


#8. "Ishq is a crime that starts two innocents." Happy Valentine's Day!


#9. "Every moment said from a moment; You sit with me for a moment; Something like this for a moment; That you remember me every moment. " Happy Valentine's Day.



#10"What he saw with such a loving view, a friend! The heart was lost as well as the ten-rupee samosa also fell. " Happy Valentine's Day!





valentine day 2020


#11. My love for you is a journey_ that starts at forever and ends at never in Life. Happy 14th Feb Dear



#12. Everyone has a heart, But not all hearts are ……


#13. Every time I see u I fall in love all over again”. Happy Valentine Day


#14, No matter how “busy” a person is…if they really love, they will always find the time for you.! 


#15. "Do not think you are separate from my life, you are really God in my heart." Happy Valentine's Day!




friendship day status in hindi


#16. Love also has a different practice, takes place in a moment for ages Happy Valentines Day


#17. I was with you too… without you I am yours… Happy Valentines Day


#18. How much love is there for you in this heart, if you have said it …… you will not be my world.


#19.  We can't live without you anymore, what can you exist without me… Happy valentines day


#20. "Like dried rose leaves, we are probably falling from our books!" Happy Valentine's Day!







best status of the day

#21. You are the only tenant in my heart who lives and does not pay rent. Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart!



#22. You make me feel so loved and protected. I can forget everything when I’m in your arms. 



#23.Happy Valentine’s Day to my handsome man! I love you with all my heart and soul! All of me loves all of you. 



#24. You always know how to make me feel precious and beautiful! Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams! 



#25. "Kissed her lips, then realized that water is not necessary to quench thirst." Happy Valentine's Day!






 valentine day date

#26. You are the rose that never fades – fresh and fragrant every day. I am so lucky to be with you this Valentine’s Day and always.




#27.  You are the only girl in my life. The flower that will forever bloom here in my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day



#28. I love you for not what you are, but what I have become when I am there with you. So be with me forever. Happy Valentine’s Day



#29."Like dried rose leaves, we are probably falling from our books!" Happy Valentine's Day!


#30. "Kissed her lips, then realized that water is not necessary to quench thirst." Happy Valentine's Day!


     Friendship Day Status-Click Hare



 birthday quotes in hindi teachers day quotes in hindi love status in hindi


#31. “Love is not finding someone to live with; it’s finding someone you can’t live without.” ― Rafael Ortiz


#32. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most special person in my life. You are my love, my heart and my joy.


#33. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” ― Aristotle


#34. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”


#35. Why are you silent, I do not know this. But the heart sinks when you are silent.





cute romantic quotes in hindi


#36. I love you always and forever. Happy Valentine’s Day!



#37. It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” ― Vladimir Nabokov



#38. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr Seuss



#39. Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart and that loves you as much as you love them.





#40, All happiness will be done in your name Life, will be sacrificed on you too, You will cry, remembering us, We will love you so much…






friendship day status in hindi birthday quotes in hindi



#41. Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I’m still in my dreams.



#42. For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens. 


#43. Every girl needs a good guy who can help her laugh when she thinks she’ll never smile again.


#44. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.



#45. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.




teachers day quotes in hindi love status in hindi


#46. The problem was that of these eyes, who sat silently We were determined to remain silent, express our tongue.



#47. We care about the time of Judai, Our circumstances make us wonder, Just read our eyes once, How do we say we love you so much



#48. Every moment love is intended with you, We feel more than you,
Would not think just for ages, I will follow you up to the doom till I promise you


#49. His move was enough, To blow the senses of this heart, Now the limit has been increased, He started wearing anklets on his feet
!



#50. Even today has passed, like before, Neither did we get free time,
Don't they think






7 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post